2015 was a crazy year for me and my family. It was a year full of major transitions not only in work but also life, with the birth of my twin girls. With that came a feeling that it was time to SHAKE life up a bit. So on Jan 4, 2016 I made of a list of things I wanted to do this year and one of them was food related.
I have set myself a goal of cooking 52 new recipes (one a week) for the next year. Along with that goal came a renewed commitment to this blog. I’ve decided to give it a facelift and will be post all 52 recipes along with picture (I hope) to FATJESSE. I’m excited for this challenge and I would love others to join me. You can email ideas, recipes, or let me know your coming along for the ride
THE BASIC RULES
- The recipe can be for anything food related. That includes; breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, desert, drinks, appetizers, baking etc…
- I can have help making it but the goal is for ME to do the majority of the cooking.
- If Twyla makes a new recipe it doesn’t count to my total.
- I can make 2 recipes in a single week but any more then that will not go towards the 52 count goal.
- The goal is to cook on my day off as part of my Sabbath (rest day)
- Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Bread Ring Dip
- Korean Short Rib Tacos with Crunchy Asian Slaw
- Roast Beef Philly Cheese Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Queso
- Vanilla Panna Cotta with Blueberry Coulis
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Chicken Legs Wrapped in Prosciutto
- Cilantro Bean Burrito Bowl
- Bacon Wrapped Sausage with Apples
- Banana Ice Cream
- Filipino Banana Lumpia
- Grilled Pears with Cinnamon Drizzle
- Mexican Wings
- Gnocchi with Bacon, Spinach & Peas
- Honey Sweetened Strawberry Lemonade
- Grilled Peaches with Ice Cream