OK one of my food journeys this year was to find out if I was allergic to garlic. Thankfully after much trial and error I was able to take it off my food allergy list. However during that window of time I had to get creative with one of my favourite foods WINGS. I love hot wings but they are chalked full of garlic. So this recipe represents something I created after checking out a few different recipes. I got lucky and its really good. Hope you ENJOY 🙂
- 1 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Salt to taste
- Oregano to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Cook wings
- Our personal recipe can be found HERE
- Once the are done and HOT place them in a bowl and pour as much or as little of the seasoning on as you want. Toss it all together well and serve immediately.
- Seriously this stuff is great if I was you I would double or triple the recipe and jar the extra for next time.
- Also tastes great on chicken for tacos.