I really wanted to make a cold fun drink this summer when we had some company. Turned our the day they came over it was like 30 degrees outside, this was a FANTASTIC option. You can find the original recipe HERE
- 1 and 1/2 pounds strawberries, washed and halved
- 6 cups water
- juice of 4 Sunkist Meyer Lemons (we used regular lemons)
- 1/2 cup honey (or to taste)
- Make sure you have a strong, powerful blender that will blend up the strawberries.
- Add the strawberries, 2 cups of water, the lemon juice, and honey to the blender. Blend on high for at least 2 minutes or until smooth. Pour into a large pitcher and stir in the remaining water. Taste. Stir in more honey if you’d like it sweeter.
- Serve over ice. Enjoy!
- This was a great drink on a HOT summer day. We ended up blending it again with a bunch of ice to make it more cool. I made it right before people came over and the process made the drink kinda warm. Try and make it a few hours before you want to drink it.