This summer all I wanted to do was grill a peach… and I did and it was fantastic. I hope you like this one and the original recipe can be fund HERE… ENJOY 🙂
- Ripe peaches
- Coconut oil (Canola Oil was the original)
- Vanilla ice cream
- Honey and sea salt for finishing
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Brush the peach halves with a touch of with oil and place on the grill for a few minutes and then rotate 90 degrees to continue to cook for about 3-4 minutes total grill marks appear and the fruit starts to caramelize.
- Remove from the grill with a pair of tongs and serve with a scoop of ice cream in the center of the fruit. Drizzle with honey and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Because of my dairy allergy the ice-cream in the pic is actually coconut ice-cream. The parking of the two flavours worked ver well together.