INGREDIENTS (Recipe for 4 people)
- 75g per person of Roast Beef deli sliced
- 1 Package of AuJus
- 1 Package of Roast Beef/Brown Gravy
- 2-3 Red or Green Peppers
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 20 Mushrooms
- Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 4 Panini Buns
- Follow the directions on the Au Jus and Gravy packages and mix it all together in a large pot that can hold the liquid and Roast Beef.
- Add the Roast Beef and let it all cook together until your ready for dinner.
- While the Roast Beef is doing its thing you need to wash all the veggies and julienne them.
- Place them all in a bowl and set them aside.
- Take out a large frying pan and put a small amount of butter in a frying pan.
- Add the vegetables and cook them until nice and soft.
- While your veggies are cooking cut your buns and shredded your cheese.
- When the veggies are cooked your ready to go.
- Take your bun
- Add 75g of Roast Beef to the bun
- Place a good amount of veggies on it
- Top it off with as much cheese as you want.
- Take the excess liquid and place it in a bowl for dipping.
- EAT AND ENJOY 🙂
SIDE DISH OPTIONS
- French Fries (Fresh is best = Sliced, oil, salt, and bake at 400 for 25-30min)
- Some kind of potato
- Twyla’s big tip would be to butter, garlic, and toast your buns first.
- You can increases and decrees the amount of food super easy. If you want more veggies add them, if don’t like onions take them out, if your love Roast Beef add more. The best part of this whole thing is that it can be anything.
- This is also a great camping meal. Everything can basically be made in 1-2 pots on a camping stove, and the BEST part is you can freeze your Roast Beef and add it to the liquid.