- 1 package dinner roll dough
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese grated
- 1/4 cup Sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup Artichokes – chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic – chopped
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper
- 3/4 cup spinach – chopped
- butter; melted
- Spray pan with non-stick spray and pre-heat oven to 375.
- Roll dough into balls and place around the edge of a round pan (like frying pan) that can be baked
- Mix all ingredients
- Place mixture in middle of dough
- Paint melted butter on top of dough
- Sprinkle top of mixture with grated parmesan cheese
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes
- Just because of what we were having with this I didn’t make the rolls. It turned out great and you could really use what ever you wanted. We cut up some sourdough bread into cubes.
- I went with a bit less artichokes and more spinach. Mostly out of personal taste
- It’s extremely cheese, if you want something more creamy and less cheese I would take out the mozzarella cheese and maybe add a bit more of the others. The mozzarella gave it a great strongly cheesy taste.